High strength night cream with Retinal and Niacinamide.
- High Strength Retinal is a highly effective form of Vitamin A, and assists in reversing and slowing the appearance of skin ageing, and managing mild to moderate acne.
- Niacinamide (also known as Vitamin B3) is an antioxidant with proven effectiveness in reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and improving skin barrier function.
We are proud to say The Skin Lab Ultra Night Cream is not tested on animals. Our products contain no nasties, are Australian Made, and are very affordable. The Ultra Night Cream comes in a 15ml Travel Size and a 50ml Bottle.
- We suggest that you first use our regular Night Cream to allow your skin to become used to Vitamin A, before using our high strength Ultra Night Cream.
- Apply 2 – 3 pumps to face following serum at night.
- If at first irritation occurs, use every other night until tolerance increases.
- Use only at night and use sunscreen during daylight hours.
- A tingling sensation may be experienced and may may last for approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
Vitamin A is an antioxidant which decreases the activity of damaging free radicals. It increases the skin’s collagen production and helps with fine lines and wrinkles. After sunscreen, it is the most beneficial anti-ageing compound.